Bladder Tanks (Pillow Tanks)
You Can Trust Custom Order
the Size You Need Wide Range of
Valves & Fittings Multi-Purpose
HUSKY® Bladder Tanks range in size from 25 to 50,000 gallons and are the perfect answer to all your liquid storage and containment needs, as well as water transportation. All Husky® Bladder Tanks are air pressure tested before shipping, are easy to handle, and fold down for compact, easy storage.
HUSKY® bladder tanks (also commonly referred to as Pillow Tanks) are widely used in the following industries: agricultural, industrial, commercial, marine, oil, and military.
HUSKY® offers a full line of accessories, including bladder berms and liners, ground covers and "Quick Fix" Field Repair Kits. Since it has the HUSKY® name, you know you can have confidence in the quality that professionals all over the world trust.
Left: This bladder tank is protected by one of HUSKY's® heavy-duty ground covers.
Husky® Means Quality!
Husky® Bladder Tanks are built with quality and precision in mind. We use only top quality, high grade materials for all our pillow tanks. Every Husky® Bladder Tank is tested and approved by one of our quality control team. As they leave our facility, all bladders are tagged with an inspection ticket showing the date of the test, part number, and the inspector's initials.Read about our
Husky® Portable Containment will manufacture custom bladder or pillow tanks to meet your requirements and specifications. We can build them taller, shorter, wider or longer with virtually any fitting and valve configuration you can come up with. You tell us what you need and our design team will create your custom bladder tank in Auto Cad.
Valves & Fittings
Husky® has a wide array of fittings to offer for your portable tanks, bladder tanks, etc. We use only the highest quality fittings available, from Banjo polypropylene fittings, top of the line brass and stainless steel ball valves, to our exclusive line of 6061-T6 aluminum fittings.
Our firefighting couplings and flanges are machined from aircraft quality aluminum and can be ordered with virtually any thread specification. We also have a complete line of NSF 61 approved fittings for drinking water and food grade products. Husky® has fittings for any requirement, whether it's gray water, black water, potable water, all fuels or chemicals.
- Material: Polypropylene, Schedule 80 PVC, PVC, 6061-T6 Aluminum, Brass, Stainless Steel, Urethane
- Type – rigid female threaded flanges, rigid male threaded flanges, female threaded swivel couplings with flange, bulkhead fittings, RF weld on flanges and fill ports, large access plates with nipple or coupler, camlock fittings, Storz fittings, Bauer fittings, ball valves, gate valves, aluminum and PVC vents, pressure relief valves, flame arrestors, garden hose valves and fittings. Special order fittings available.
Multi-Purpose Liquid Storage
HUSKY's® flexible Bladder or Pillow Tanks have many practical uses. Our potable models are a great option for storing drinking water, and we have other materials specifically for storing fuel or other chemicals. (Learn more about HUSKY's Fuel Bladder Tanks).
Our Bladder Tanks, Pillow Tanks, and Potable Water Bladders have been used on farms, at nurseries, for fire fighting and to provide drinking water for disaster victims.
We can make them small enough to fit in a backpack, or large enough to haul on a railcar.
This Bladder Tank has been custom-designed to fit on a railcar.
A Husky® 50,000 gallon Bladder Tank.
Husky® offers flame arrestors for Bladder Tanks storing flammable liquids.
Husky® can customize your Bladder Tank with the fittings you need.
This Bladder Tank is protected in a Husky® Patriot Berm.
Husky® access panels are made from 6061-T6 aluminum or stainless steel and allow you to access the inside of your Bladder Tank.
- 25 gallon to 50,000 gallon
- Materials: 22 oz., 30 oz., PVC, all XR materials, all urethanes including MIL spec
- NSF 61 (potable for drinking water), food grade (wines, juices, vegetable oils, molasses, etc.), gray water, black water, diesel fuel, jet fuel, gasoline, chemicals
- Sun shades
- Ground covers
- Bladder berms available – call for pricing
Bladder tanks have many practical uses:
- Providing drinking water storage for disaster area victims
- Waste water containment
- Rainwater collection for irrigation systems
- Farming, watering livestock or treating with insecticides
- Fuel storage, diesel, jet, etc.
- Gray water storage for pressure washing systems
- Fire fighting
- Black water (sewage)
- Railcar tanks