Fish Holding Tanks
Husky® Folding Frame Tanks have been used by the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife, "The Redfish Series" and others as mini fishing ponds for children to possibly catch their first fish.
- Available with Vinyl or EXLON® liners!
- Husky® Folding Water Tanks include our exclusive "Easy Lift Handles" (US Patent No. 8,746,478 and US Patent 10,518,967 ) and Quick-Release Drain Tube, making Husky® the easiest to handle folding water tank on the market.
- Also available in double fold styles for easier handling & storage
- Custom-size tanks available
- Husky® Folding Water Tanks are available with the Drain Tubes mounted for inside or outside use. Standard tanks come with the Drain Tube mounted on the outside. If you would like your tank built with the Drain Tube on the inside, just let us know, and we will accommodate at no charge.
- Replaceable liners
- Easy setup. No assembly! Just unfold & go!
- 10" drain tube with quick release for fast draining or mating with another tank - Two drain tubes are standard on 2500+ gallon tanks
- #4 solid brass grommets
- Double-stitched, triple-reinforced hems
Lifetime Warranty on all Welds and Welded Seams
Husky® Portable Containment was the first portable tank company in the fire equipment industry to offer a lifetime warranty on all welds and welded seams on Husky® firefighting products.
Quality is not just a word at Husky®, it is the foundation on which we build our business. We want you to know that when you buy a Husky® Portable Tank, you are purchasing a product that is built to last a lifetime. Husky® will repair or replace any tank if a seam or weld comes apart or breaks. You can feel secure and safe with your portable tanks. Put a Husky® on your team today!
Read the Husky® full product warranty for more information.
Husky® Portable Containment continually strives to meet our customers' needs. If you have a custom product request we are here to meet your challenge and can design and build what you may require. We don't limit ourselves to "standard" products. With our vast associations in the manufacturing industry, we can locate any type of material, fitting, valve, etc. required for your order. Custom orders generally have a quick turnaround and we can expedite your order if it is required.
"Good news! Ochiba is doing great in her new fabulous Husky Tank! Things are working out wonderfully. The tank is heating up and easily maintaining its 78°. The nitrite has come down due to the size and the salinity is holding and perfect! I can't say enough great things about our new Husky tank. I'm still blown away by the quality and craftsmanship of this Husky tank! I'm sending a picture of Ochiba in her new Husky tank. She's officially on her way now to a speedy recovery and I can't thank you and your team enough for jumping into action and help saving Ochiba so she can live another 20 years!"
- Carrie Taylor
Choose Peace of mind
with tanks built to LAST A LIFETIME
Products you might be interested in
Husky® Ground Covers are designed to spread on the ground before you set up a tank or berm. They protect the bottom of the tank or berm from all types of terrain.
CLASSIC Folding Frame Tanks
Husky® Port-a-Tank Liners are designed to create the best fitting, most durable liner available.
husky aqua tank type 1
Husky® Aqua Tank Type I is built a square with only a top rail for easier setup and lighter weight.