Portable Baptistry Tanks
Husky® Portable Containment’s Portable Baptistry is perfect for smaller churches, churches with limited space or where it is impractical to install a permanent baptistry. Husky® Folding Frame Portable Baptistries are also perfect for revivals, mission events, and church camps. We can custom-build any size or shape and offer several material and color options to blend with your decor. In addition to being highly customizable, Husky® Baptismal Pools are light-weight and fold for easy storage or portability. If your congregation is looking for a easy to use, easy to store, and easy to move baptismal pool, Husky® Baptismal Pools are the solution for you.
Contact us today with your requirements and we will get you a quote ASAP.
Stairs and heaters are not included. Husky® does not sell these items but they can be found on the internet.
- Based on the Husky® Portable Folding Frame Tank line
- Great for churches without a permanent baptistry
- Perfect for revivals, mission events, and church camps where portability is important
- Available in aluminum or steel framework. Steel is less expensive but heavier. Steel frames are painted black. Aluminum is a bit more expensive but will not rust and is 20-25% lighter.
- Easy set-up
- Sturdy frame won't tip or wobble
- Liner materials available in many thicknesses and weights
- Liners are replaceable
- Can be built to any size specification
- Fitted with one drain valve, from 3/4” to 2” with valve or a garden hose threaded shut off valve.
- Optional ground cover available to protect the bottom of your tank
- Optional top cover available to custom fit your baptistry
Lifetime Warranty on all Welds and Welded Seams
Husky® Portable Containment was the first portable tank company in the fire equipment industry to offer a lifetime warranty on all welds and welded seams on Husky® firefighting products.
Quality is not just a word at Husky®, it is the foundation on which we build our business. We want you to know that when you buy a Husky® Portable Tank, you are purchasing a product that is built to last a lifetime. Husky® will repair or replace any tank if a seam or weld comes apart or breaks. You can feel secure and safe with your portable tanks. Put a Husky® on your team today!
Read the Husky® full product warranty for more information.
Baptistry that goes
where your church goes With Unbeatable Portability
Choose Peace of mind
with tanks built to LAST A LIFETIME
Products you might be interested in
Husky® Ground Covers are designed to spread on the ground before you set up a tank or berm. They protect the bottom of the tank or berm from all types of terrain.
Husky® Port-a-Tank Liners are designed to create the best fitting, most durable liner available.
SHIPPING DISCLAIMER: When receiving a product from us through an LTL carrier you must inspect the product before signing as accepted in good condition. If the packaging is in any way damaged, ripped, torn, scuffed, bent or broken you must inspect the product inside the packaging before signing as accepted in good condition. Once the package is signed for and accepted we cannot file a damage claim with the carrier and you are responsible for your product.