Quick Fix Field Repair Kits
Husky® “Quick Fix” Field Repair Kits are designed for emergency field repairs and can immediately repair small holes, rips, or tears in vinyl or EXLON®. There is no gluing necessary — just peel and stick to the damaged area and keep your tank, tarp, or berm in the game.
- No gluing or sewing necessary
- Won’t discolor over time
- Won’t turn gummy in high heat
- Stretches and springs back without losing its grip
- Functions in temperatures ranging from -20 to 190 degrees Fahrenheit
- Great for inflatable air chambers either in self-supporting tanks or berms
Each kit comes with:
- One 3" x 12" patch that cuts with scissors to any size
- 7/8" x 7/8" patch
- 1 3/8" x 1 3/8" patch
- 12" reinforcing filament for repairing edges
- 2 alcohol prep pads
Products you might be interested in
Husky® Ground Covers are designed to spread on the ground before you set up a tank or berm. They protect the bottom of the tank or berm from all types of terrain.
Portable tank rack
Husky® Folding Frame Tank Racks are stainless steel or aluminum, portable, and come with a manual release mechanism. These lightweight sturdy racks are designed for easy installation.
CLASSIC Folding Frame Tanks
Husky® Port-a-Tank Liners are designed to create the best fitting, most durable liner available.