The Husky® XR Walkmat is the perfect solution for added traction and safety on the worksite. The XR® Walkmat underwent rigorous testing using the Brungraber Slip-Tester. We are proud to report that the XR® Walkmat exceeded both OSHA & ADA standards.
- Enhances safety in high foot-traffic areas
- Slip-resistant composite applied to XR-5-Reinforced Membrane
- Exceeds OSHA and ADA standards
- XR® Walkmat strips can be used to define paths to increase accessibility on job sites
- Multilayer resin system with embedded grit
- XR Geomembrane
- High chemical resistance
- Dimensional stability inhibits growth & shrinkage
- XR® Walkmat can be welded into your berm permanently or laid in loosely whenever needed
- Only 0.095” thick
- Superior puncture resistance: 240 lbs
- Break strength: 400 lbs/in
Husky® Portable Containment continually strives to meet our customers' needs. If you have a custom product request we are here to meet your challenge and can design and build what you may require. We don't limit ourselves to "standard" products. With our vast associations in the manufacturing industry, we can locate any type of material, fitting, valve, etc. required for your order. Custom orders generally have a quick turnaround and we can expedite your order if it is required.
Products you might be interested in
Husky® Tread Pads are accessories for Husky® Drive-Through Berms. They give additional strength to the floor of your berm and protect it in traffic areas. They are positioned inside the berm where your vehicle's tires will be tracking on the berm.
Husky® Track Belting is an accessory for Husky® Drive-Through Berms. They give additional strength to the floor of your berm and protect it in traffic areas. They are positioned inside the berm where your vehicle's tires will be tracking on the berm.
Husky® Ground Covers are designed to spread on the ground before you set up a tank or berm. They protect the bottom of the tank or berm from all types of terrain.