Fuel Bladder Tanks
Husky® Fuel Bladder Tanks are the perfect answer to all your fuel storage and containment needs. Husky® Fuel Bladder Tanks are built with quality and precision in mind. We use only top quality, high-grade materials and every Husky® Fuel Bladder Tank is tested and approved by one of our quality control team. Husky® Fuel Bladders can be used for many applications. From agricultural fuel storage to large quantity industrial fuel storage, Husky® can meet your fuel storage needs.
All Husky® Bladder Tanks are air pressure tested before shipping and are easy to handle and fold down for compact, easy storage.
- Husky® can custom manufacture any size fitting or configuration
- Standard water bladder has one inlet and one outlet
- Standard fuel or chemical bladder has one inlet, one outlet, one vent
- Military grade urethane (MIL-T-52983)
- All aluminum machined flanges
- 2” Inlet with splash-free vented cap – other sizes available
- 3/4” Outlet (ball valve) up to 4”
- Can install any type and size of fittings that may be required
- Pressure relief valve (if required)
- Reinforced flange areas
- Heavy-duty D-rings for securing the bladder
- Available harness strapping (used with boat bladders for holding drinking or wastewater only)
- Diesel, jet fuels
Husky® Portable Containment will manufacture custom bladder or pillow tanks to meet your requirements and specifications. We can build them taller, shorter, wider or longer with virtually any fitting and valve configuration you can come up with. You tell us what you need and our design team will create your custom bladder tank in Auto Cad.
Quick Fix Field Repair Kits
Husky® “Quick Fix” Field Repair Kits are designed for emergency field repairs and can immediately repair small holes, rips, or tears in vinyl or EXLON®. There is no gluing necessary—just peel and stick to the damaged area and keep your tank in the game.
Standard Field Repair Kits
Husky® “Standard” Field Repair Kits are the best solution to repair holes, rips, or tears in vinyl or EXLON®. Each kit comes complete with PVC cement, one pair of scissors, approximately 9 sq ft of PVC material, a seam roller, instructions, and a carrying pouch.
Husky® Ground Tarps go underneath your tank so that you can use your tank on all types of terrain.
Husky® manufacturers Secondary Containment Berms and Berm Liners to match all Husky® Bladder Tank sizes. If you have purchased a fuel or chemical Husky® Bladder Tank, you will most likely be required to have some type of secondary containment in case of a spill.
Our fuel bladder
tanks are compliant
Products you might be interested in
Husky® Bladder Tanks range in size from 25 gallons to 25,000 gallons and are the perfect answer to all your liquid storage, transportation, and containment needs.
Husky® Chemical or Wastewater Storage Tanks are a great solution for storing recovered water or waste chemicals.